How To Make A Claim:
You need to:
- Contact the relevant authorities immediately in respect of any theft or malicious damage.
- To report a new claim please contact us on 0800 464 0007 or email:
- You should not make any attempt at replacement or repair of items without written consent from us.
- You must send us any claim, court order or summons as soon as you receive it.
The following documents (where relevant) will assist us in resolving your claim quickly (If you have any other documents that you think will assist, please also send them to us):
- Photos or Video of the incident
- Pre-flight and On-site survey
- Copy ‘Ops’ Manual
- Copy PfCO (Permission for Commercial Operations) from the relevant aviation authority
We cannot deal with your claim until we have received all the necessary information and supporting documentation. Failure to do any of the above may result in your claim being delayed or rejected. Do not negotiate, pay or settle, admit or deny any claim without our or your insurer’s written permission.
You must also notify us in writing of any impending prosecution, inquest or fatal accident enquiry. Dependent upon the circumstances of the claim, the underwriters reserve the right to request additional documentation or information as required.
Speak to our Claims Team:
Call us on: 0800 464 0007 or
Or if you prefer, complete the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.