Discounts Available For:
- UAV Operators with experience
- Built-in Safety Mechanisms (e.g. Return to Home)
- Dual-Pilot Operation Controls
- Multi-UAV Policy Discount.
Standard Key Features:
- Compliant with EU Regulation (EC) No 785/2004
- Aviation War Liability Cover (war, hi-jacking and other perils)
- Third Party & Premises Liability Cover – Choice of: £1M, £2M, £3M, £4M, £5M+
- Loss or damage to UAV and associated equipment.
- Full cover whilst in flight, and in transit
- Cover whilst in storage
- No restriction on flying hours
- UK Cover
- Noise Cover
- Trespassers Cost
- Night Flying Cover
- Business Travel
- Flight Test Cover – The Premium is £50 and will deducted if you take out an Annual Policy with Aviate Protect.
Once you have completed a Ground School you can be insured at this point. This will ensure you are covered to complete the appropriate Flight Training before attending your Flight Assessment.Our Flight Test Policy (equipment and liability) is valid for 30 days to cover Training and Flight Test.
(The Premium is £50 and will deducted if you take out an Annual Policy with Aviate Protect).